Code of Conduct
In order that the football club remains a place of enjoyment for everyone involved a code of conduct hereby exists which lays out acceptable and unacceptable behaviour from players, parents and coaches.
Upon registration you will be pointed towards this page and when you sign your registrations form you and your child are agreeing to adhere to the rules and regulations set out below.
Players Code of Conduct
1. Punctuality - All players are to report for training and matches at the times requested. Any player unable to train or attend a scheduled match should notify their Team Manager before the start of the activity.
2. Application - All players should apply themselves as best they can at training and at matches.
3. Respect - Players must respect their team mates; moaning, aggression or bullying will not be tolerated. Players must respect their coaches and manager, persistent bad behaviour is unacceptable. Players must respect their opponents in victory and defeat and players must respect the referee.
4. Readiness - Players must come to football with shin pads, the correct footwear for the surface and water.
Managers, Coaches and Officials
1. Respect - Managers, Coaches and Officials must respect the rights, dignity and worth of each and every person and treat them equally. They must show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators. They must adhere to the laws and spirit of the game, and promote Fair Play and high standards of behaviour. No foul language or aggressive behaviour. They are role models for children.
2. Safety They must place the well-being and safety of each player above all other considerations, including results and the development of performance.
3. Compliance They must adhere to all guidelines laid down by governing bodies, including all qualifications and accreditations required by the Football Association to coach youth football.
Respect - As adults you are expected to act as role models for the children; foul language and/or aggressive behaviour are not acceptable.Please respect the team coaches, match officials, the children and each other.
Safety - Make sure your children are properly prepared with shin pads, footwear and water to drink.
Compliance - Please complete your registration forms and make prompt payment when requested.
Lingfield Youth Football Club will not tolerate sexual or racially based harassment or other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate action in whatever context it occurs. Any breaches of the above will result in disciplinary action against those responsible.
If you are in need of clarity for any of these items please contact the Club Welfare Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org