My parent/guardian and I
• Agree to be bound by and to observe the club rules and codes of conduct. These are detailed on the website www.lingfieldfc.com As a player I agree to always show respect to fellow players, opposing team representatives and match officials. As a spectator I/we agree to behave in a sporting manner and to always show respect to opposing team representatives and match officials.
• Accept that the management and committee decisions, in all matters, including team and squad selection, are final.
• Agree also to be bound and observe the rules of the Football Association, the County Football Association and all competitions in which the club participates.
• Agree to return all kit and training tracksuits if I choose to leave the Club and that these items remain the property of Lingfield Youth Football Club throughout the season.
• Have read, and understood the Parental Photographic Consent Form as detailed above. This has been developed in line with National FA standard for child protection and the Data Protection Act.
• Confirm that the player details entered on this form are true.
• Understand that the Horsham & District Youth Football League is not liable for any injury incurred whilst playing in one of their competitions (the club has its own personal insurance policy).
I wish to register as a player for Lingfield Youth FC and I am not registered for any other club playing in the Horsham and District Youth League for 2015-16. I enclose £115 as membership and registration fee to be repayable if this application is unsuccessful. Cheques to be made payable to Lingfield Youth FC. The fee can also be paid in two installments of £60 but the 2nd cheque MUST be provided at the time of registration and dated 1st January 2016. Players will NOT be registered without full payment being received. There is a saving for families registering more than one player, the second player fee is either £60 (Youth/Mini soccer), £35 (Little Tots).